Apprenticeships done differently
The new Trailblazer apprenticeships have shifted the focus of apprenticeships from the old approach of assessing to a new approach of learning. Done right, they're a powerful development tool.
Keystone have always been experts in high quality, high impact training that delivers real business results. Now we're doing apprenticeships the same way, so you benefit from the Keystone approach.
- Management and leadership apprenticeships at Level 3 and Level 5.
- Gain a recognised qualification with ILM or CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
- Fast-track your people's journey to being skilled, confident managers.
- A clear programme schedule of workshops, digital workbooks, self-study, business project, tutorial support, action learning, assessments, and application of learning at work.
- An expert facilitator chosen to suit your sector and culture.
- A dedicated support tutor with weekly progress reviews.
- The essential role of line managers recognised by giving them an initial coaching skills session and monthly support calls.
- Regular "distance travelled" updates, feedback reports, and business impact reports.
- A dedicated account manager who project manages the programme from start to finish.
Use your levy money and your managers' time wisely. Let us help you make a real difference for your business.
If you are interested in our apprenticeship programmes, please get in touch with our expert team for a consultation via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0115 985 6576.