Apprenticeships done differently
The new Trailblazer apprenticeships have shifted the focus of apprenticeships from the old approach of assessing to a new approach of learning. Done right, they're a powerful development tool. At Keystone we offer leadership and management apprenticeships so organisations can now offer a recognised professional development pathway for apprentices.
What makes a quality management apprenticeship?
Keystone have always been experts in high quality, high impact training that delivers real business results. Now we're doing leadership and management apprenticeships the same way, so you benefit from the Keystone approach.
- Fast-track your people's journey to being skilled and confident in their roles.
- For our Leadership and Management apprenticeships at Level 3 and Level 5, gain a recognised qualification with ILM or CMI (Chartered Management Institute).
- A clear programme schedule of workshops, digital workbooks, self-study, business project or workplace development, tutorial support, action learning, assessments, and application of learning at work.
- An expert facilitator chosen to suit your sector and culture.
- A dedicated support tutor with weekly progress reviews.
- The essential role of line managers recognised by giving them an initial coaching skills session and monthly support calls.
- Regular "distance travelled" updates, feedback reports, and business impact reports.
- A dedicated account manager who project manages the programme from start to finish.
Use your levy money and your managers' time wisely. Let us help you make a real difference for your business.
Get in touch
If you are interested in our apprenticeship programmes, please get in touch with our expert team for a consultation via email (email@example.com) or call us on 0115 985 6576.