CITB Planning and Monitoring Work in Construction
Available onsite and online
Guided Learning Hours
8 hours which are delivered as 1 day (virtual or face-to-face) plus pre- and post-work.
A Question and Answer paper completed at the end of the day.
The delegate will be able to:
- Describe an organisational policy that can have an impact on the planning and allocation of work
- Explain how work is allocated in compliance with the policy described in 1.1
- Give an example of a SMART target or objective that a team is working to achieve
- List the key stages when planning and allocating work in order to explain the method of planning and allocating work
- Describe how work is allocated to meet team objectives
- Describe, in stage-by-stage detail, how to check that team members understand their allocated work
- Describe in detail a method to monitor the team’s performance against the plan, identifying the link between monitoring team performance and their performance against the plan
- Describe an action the team leader could take to rectify underachievement against the plan giving consideration to the short-term and to the long-term prevention of reoccurrence of the sub-standard performance