CITB Understanding Organising and Delegating in Construction
Available onsite and online
Guided Learning Hours
4 hours which are delivered as 0.5 days (virtual or face-to-face) plus pre- and post-work.
A Question and Answer paper completed at the end of the session.
The delegate will be able to:
- Explain the importance of making effective and efficient use of people’s knowledge and skills while planning a team’s work to achieve objectives
- Explain how to identify the appropriate person for an activity on site
- Explain how human resource planning can be used to assure output and quality on site
- Explain how to delegate tasks effectively
- Describe the benefits of empowerment in the workplace
- Describe two or more barriers to delegation and how these can be overcome
- Explain a technique that could be used to monitor the outcomes of delegation in the workplace