Understanding the induction and onboarding of new staff in construction
Available onsite and online
Guided Learning Hours
4 hours which are delivered as 0.5 days (virtual or face-to-face) plus pre- and post-work.
A Question and Answer paper completed at the end of the session.
The delegate will be able to:
- Describe the phases of the induction and onboarding process in an organisation.
- List which legal aspects should be included in an organisation’s induction and onboarding process.
- Explain methods that could be used to record an individual’s progress during induction or onboarding.
- Explain the benefits of a comprehensive and effective induction or onboarding process for both the employee and the organisation.
- Explain how an induction and onboarding process could be evaluated