CITB Understanding Training and Coaching in Construction
Available onsite and online
Guided Learning Hours
7 hours which are delivered as 1 day (virtual or face-to-face) plus pre- and post-work.
A Question and Answer paper completed at the end of the session.
The delegate will be able to:
- Explain how to identify the training needs for individuals on site
- Describe two or more training techniques appropriate to the workplace
- Explain how knowledge of different learning styles can assist when training individuals in the workplace, giving an example of a relevant learning styles model to aid the explanation
- Describe a method of evaluating the effectiveness of training
- Describe how to maintain training records in the workplace
- Explain how to identify the coaching needs for individuals in the workplace
- Explain how to plan the coaching for an individual in the workplace
- Explain the importance of feedback in coaching
- Describe a method of evaluating the effectiveness of coaching in the workplace