Coaching Techniques for the HR Professional
This could range from helping a manager to deal with managing a change in their department through to managing a difficult team member. HR managers also find themselves involved in delivering personal feedback to managers and need to do so in a way that is supportive and proactive.
In order to support line managers it is vital that HR managers feel capable and confident to act as an effective internal coach.
This two day coaching programme is designed to provide tools and techniques that will enable HR managers to work more successfully, confidently and professionally as an internal coach.
Throughout the two days HR Managers will practise their ability to support and challenge one another through effective coaching techniques.
NB Days One and Two would be split, allowing time for delegates to absorb and practically apply learning.
- For each delegate to be aware of the elements of successful coaching and guidance.
- For each delegate to learn how to plan a long-term coaching approach to each individual in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- For each delegate to assess their natural coaching style, strengths and areas for growth.
- For each delegate to improve their ability to give feedback, guide, advise, question and inspire others to develop..
- For each delegate to understand how to adapt their coaching style by making it appropriate to the learning style of the individual being coached.
- For each delegate to practice and master effective behavioural assessments and feedback processes.
- For each delegate to learn how to coach line managers in line with best practice techniques and models.