Pre-work – each participant completes a DiSC or Insights report
Introduction and setting the scene
Aims and objectives/Introductions
What different behavioural types are and how they work together/can clash.
- Introduction to DiSC and collaborative working
- Introduction to DiSC styles and their different strengths and preferences
Our partnership team – the overall picture of different behavioural types.
Pre-course DiSC reports
- The pros and cons of our team make-up.
- How we can ensure we maximise the benefits and also mitigate against any potential areas of conflict or role anxiety.
‘A Day in the Life’ – Activity
- ‘People Reading’ – identifying the styles of others
Moving towards a partnering approach: what the team needs to do collectively and as individuals.
- Collaborative partnering skills – input around consultancy, collaboration, curiosity, and customer excellence
- The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team (Lencioni)
Agreeing a collaborative ‘team charter’
Tools and techniques for taking a regular ‘temperature gauge’ of ongoing progress/delivery.
- How to deal with issues as the team progresses in its development and work.