This e-learning module is aimed at anyone who wants to ensure their communication is clear and assertive. It encourages people to think about what they want to communicate and how they want it to be received so they get the best possible results from the people around them.
This module aims to enable more effective communication skills by taking into account the key challenges we face when communicating. It provides delegates with the skills which are necessary to ensure that they communicate in these situations as assertively and constructively as possible.
By the end of this e-learning module delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role mindset plays in effective communication and how they can affect the outputs of the interaction.
- Tailor communication style to suit the audience and the situation.
- Explain and demonstrate how behavioural flexibility works using the Insights Discovery model.
- Identify and manage their conflict management style preferences.
- Identify and flex their VAK (Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic) preferences.