Confidence, Image and Self Projection
This workshop is designed to investigate how a delegate can increase confidence so that they can put sound communication skills into practice. Day One focuses on the key areas of the part that self-esteem plays in determining behaviour. Day Two gives practical advice on developing levels of assertiveness and on how to utilise self-projection to best effect.
- For each delegate to be able to do the following:
- Manage their feelings of self-belief positively.
- Boost their confidence enabling them to push themselves further and feel more confident in their abilities.
- Recognise and eliminate or replace gestures and speech that could reduce the power of communication.
- Recognise the difference between assertiveness, aggression and submission.
- Promote a more confident and assertive image to others.
- Gain positive responses from people.
- Handle difficult situations.
- The psychology of confidence and self esteem
- ‘Personal Power’ evaluation
- Development of ‘Personal Power’ programme
- Style and self-projection
- Communication styles
- Gaining confidence and self-control techniques for holding emotions at bay
- Dealing with conflict and confrontation by using assertive interpersonal skills and reaching positive win/win solutionsfor all
- Saying ‘No’
- Giving feedback
- Receiving criticism
- Summary, action plan and close