ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership
Benefits for individuals
- Understand leadership styles and the effect they have on people
- Identify and assess your own leadership style, using real feedback from your teams
- Find out how to use action learning; carry out your own action learning plan to develop your leadership skills
- Work on your communication skills and ability to align your team with your organisation’s goals and vision.
Benefits for employers
- Support managers in gaining crucial soft skills and confidence
- Increase motivation and alignment with organisational aims
- Build happier and more productive teams
- Invest in future leaders of your organisation – give managers the tools and motivation to self-develop
Successful learners can progress to a range of other qualifications including:
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 4 Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management.