ILM Level 3 Qualifications in Leadership and Management
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits for employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get these qualifications, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and/or Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Facilities Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management.