ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management
Available onsite and online
Benefits for individuals
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – these qualifications are designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Customise these qualifications to your development needs.
The qualifications are made up of a broad range of units covering skills in six core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources. The flexibility in unit choice allows the qualification to be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and employer.
These qualifications will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications including:
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management.