Anyone who wants to improve their skills and confidence in chairing and facilitating effective meetings.
The aim of this course is to give delegates the necessary skills in order to chair and facilitate meetings with confidence and maximum efficiency.
By the end of this e-learning module delegates will be able to:
- Describe the benefits, structure and purpose of different styles of meetings.
- Plan, lead and follow up on a meeting to maximum effect.
- Describe the role of the chairperson develop the skills to chair a meeting competently.
- Keep meetings on track, using facilitation tools and techniques to handle difficult participants.
- Explain how to gain commitment from participants Take effective minutes and keep a record of actions agreed.