Planning, Organising and Time Management
Some people are natural planners and organisers while others sometime struggle with getting started, meeting deadlines or completing tasks. This e-learning module is for anyone who would like to become more personally effective.
This e-learning module is packed with practical activities and tips to help delegates develop their organisational skills.
By the end of this e-learning module delegates will be able to:
- Describe the personal benefits of managing time.
- Identify planning and organising techniques that best suit their preferred working style.
- Prioritise effectively in order to become more proactive.
- Delegate appropriately and manage sideways and upwards.
- Apply the key habits of highly effective managers.
- Identify value-added activities for their role and establish a mission/purpose for their time at work.