This one day workshop is designed to provide people with a practical understanding of what organisational politics is and how it works, and give people tools and techniques that can help them navigate the political landscape of their organisation more effectively for themselves and their stakeholders by developing their Political Intelligence™.
- Understand and use workplace politics as a positive enabler.
- Describe your own political intelligence profile along with its strengths and limitations.
- Identify and influence different types of ‘political animal’.
- Effectively resolve ‘political’ conflict.
- An appreciation of workplace politics.
- Using politics positively to achieve organisational and personal goals.
- Political intelligence levels.
- Identifying the four types of political animal using the Political Intelligence Profile (PIP)™ tool.
- Understanding and influencing other political profiles.
- Politics and conflict – identifying and resolving it effectively.
- Personal action planning.
N.B. This course uses the Political Intelligence Profile (PIP)™ diagnostic tool: £25/delegate.