We can learn how to make stress a positive force in our professional and personal lives, and that is the prime objective of this one-day programme.
- For each delegate to identify the sources of pressure in their lives, and learn how to control them.
- To enable each delegate to achieve more in the workplace and at home without feeling pressured or pulled in too many different directions.
- To enable each delegate to manage change effectively, both in their own working lives and those of their staff or colleagues.
- For each delegate to feel excited about work and to have more energy to do the things they really enjoy.
- Understanding how stress occurs
- Recognising the symptoms of stress – personal evaluation of current stress levels
- Stress – Exercises to analyse the effects of stress on delegates in each area of their lives
- Life Events Life Style
- Social support
- Current inefficient ways of dealing with stress – how does each delegate currently react when under pressure?
- Managing pressure – A portfolio of “solutions” is developed for each delegate to integrate into their lives
- Life Planning
- Letting go
- Time management
- Self esteem
- Summary, action plan and close