Taking the Lead
- To develop the responsibilities and accountabilities of the first line manager.
- To manage the issues you may face with work-based friends and colleagues when moving from ‘peer’ to ‘leader’.
- To build and manage an effective team through key leadership skills.
- To develop essential people management skills.
- To develop key coaching and delegation techniques in order to streng then the team’s capabilities.
- To build upon existing communication skills in order to manage assertively and with influence.
- To increase your confidence, and ability, in performance managing your team members.
- To understand your own leadership style, the impact this can have on others and how to adapt your style to suit the individual and the situation.
- To introduce the key areas of cost control and performance measures within your role as supervisor or manager.
- To understand the commercial impact of non-conformance to legislation, company processes and procedures.