An experienced L&D Consultant with over 20 years’ experience in this field. Emma’s experience lies in a wide range of multi-disciplines which include consultancy, training and coaching. She works with businesses and individuals to define and deliver solutions that incorporate their needs and aligns with their culture and values.
Having a vast experiential background covering retail, telecommunications, M&D and health care. With over 25 years working across all these sectors putting the customer experience at the heart of what she does.
Emma is a qualified coaching NLP practitioner, gaining her qualifications in Coaching with Adrian Gilpin the founder of the Institute of Human Development. Over the last decade she has coached a diverse range of people, from senior retail executives to first-time line managers. Her style is challenging yet thought provoking and she has received many positive recommendations.
Her experience as a coach and facilitator has seen Emma deliver:
- Senior Leadership Coaching for Performance programmes from the initiation through to completion, she developed bespoke content for the client, and delivered of all training activities to ensure the new working practices are adopted and embedded across the business operation.
- 1-2-1 Director coaching to help unlock their perceived performance and confidence barriers.
Emma has a keen interest in the impact effective coaching has across business, working with leaders and managers to identify how their people adjust to the business coaching programmes. Using a number of coaching tools Emma has a unique ability to engage leaders in the need to provide empathetic yet strong direction through a coaching culture.
Qualifications, memberships and other relevant skills
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- MBTI Step 1 & Step 2 facilitator
- IHD Certified Coach Practitioner
- CIPD Certificate of Training Practice and CIPD Member