Katy is an international people and organisational development professional with over ten years of experience. Working closely with individual clients and businesses, Katy combines a strong background in learning and development, coaching and organisational development to create innovative and impactful solutions. Katy’s dynamic style has built her excellent reputation for supporting clients to establish clarity and achieve tangible results.
Katy has worked in 18 countries across the UK, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the United States for various private and public companies. She has experience working for a breadth of industries, including hospitality, rail, marketing, print and travel.
Personal achievements include:
- Creating an increase in post-induction performance output and a reduction in failed probations by re-designing and implementing an induction programme
- Driving engagement, reducing off job training hours and streamlining training records by developing,launching and maintaining an LMS system
- Achieving a 45% increase in engagement rates through developing and delivery of leadership developmentcontent
- Designing and embedding an end to end performance development plan
- Working in conjunction with NHS Digital to transform their Change Management toolkit
- CIPD Organisational Design
- CIPD Organisational Development
- CIPD Learning & Development
- CIPD Data in L&D
- Neuro-Linguistic Programmeming (NLP) Practitioner
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching through The Coaching Academy