Client Account Manager
Lee’s background in leadership and people development began in Elite Sport, bringing a wealth of experience to his role as Account Manager at Keystone and account manager for numerous clients. An experienced leader, qualified assessor, and qualified coach, Lee specialises in consultancy for people and organisational development across a range of sectors. Lee is also a former Professional Footballer who transitioned into Professional Coaching and People Development prior to joining Keystone initially as a Management Assessor and Tutor.
As a member of Keystone’s Account Management Team, Lee has experience in managing and leading internal projects around leadership, strategy, growth, structure, sales and people. He is an experienced client and stakeholder relationship manager.
Lee is a lifelong learner and has undertaken study visits to various countries including Portugal and Germany to study organisational leadership and development. Lee has studied extensively with the Football Association and Premier League.
Lee has a passion for people development and vast experience working with people from a variety of sectors and backgrounds.
Qualifications and membership
- Diploma of Higher Education – The Ashridge Diploma in Coach Development (Psychology, Leadership and Management)
- TAQA – Leadership and Management Assessor Qualification
- Mental Health First Aid/Safeguarding
- FA Advanced Award (Psychology)
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Member of the Professional Footballers Association
- UEFA A Licence