Richard has over 25 years’ experience working within the leadership and organisation development arena, in both the UK and internationally. Before consulting, Richard’s career spanned financial services, retail and IT. He specialises in leadership and management development, graduate and talent management, cultural change implementation, executive coaching and team effectiveness.
Richard has designed numerous change interventions and development programmes across arrange of sectors and cultures, having worked extensively across EMEA and USA.
His focus is on innovative, “off-the-wall” solutions where the client demands creative and different ways to engage learning and implement real behavioural change. Recent assignments include:
- Design and devlopment of various leadership development programmes for middle to senior leaders across SMEs and FTSE100-250 businesses.
- Leadership development facilitator for a global pharmaceutical and life sciences company.
- Design and implementation of a talent strategy and framework and programmes for a FTSE 250 fresh produce business and FTSE 250 housebuilder.
- Lead a business and cultural change programme for a Times Top100 professional body.
- Lead design and delivery of graduate programmes for a FTSE 100 construction business.
- Executive and leadership coaching for senior managers, first time / C-level directors.
Richard’s sector experience includes construction, financial services, leisure, retail, IT, pharmaceutical, utilities, FMCG, automotive, engineering, media/TV, professional body, finance, construction, housebuilsing, nuclear, and some public sector.
Qualifications, memberships and other relevant skills
- Full member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development (MCIPD).
- British Psychological Society A & B accredited and also MBTI, FIRO-B, DiSC, Talent-Q and OCI (Human Synergistics) qualified.
- Accredited Chartered Management Institute (CMI) facilitator.
- NLP Master Practitioner.
- Registered Member of the Association for Coaching (UK).