Sandra been designing and delivering learning solutions, coaching and facilitating business leaders and their teams for over 27 years. With a background in HR and L&D consultancy, predominantly within the service sector, Sandra is passionate about the development of people at all levels. She enjoys working in partnership with individuals and organisations, to help them to realise their full potential, particularly around leadership and management development, personal effectiveness, organisational culture and coaching.
Former clients describe Sandra as a highly motivated and passionate facilitator with a fun, engaging and energetic style. Interactive sessions are a must, and she loves it when participants leave armed with practical ideas, tools and techniques that they can use instantly to make a positive and sustained difference. Other feedback from Sandra’s programmes often focusses on her ability to build connections, confidence and capability.
- Extensive experience in consulting, learning & development solutions and coaching in public, private and voluntary sector organisations including Health Care, Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Central and Local Government, Higher Education, Housing, Construction, Manufacturing, Transport and Utility Services
- Group HR Manager for a hotel group consisting of 13 properties across the UK as it transitioned through the final stages to new ownership.
- Developed and led the development of the senior team across the estate within the Talent Development framework.
- Programme designer and part of the delivery team for a private healthcare organisation in Customer Experience and Coaching development, across England.
- Co-designed and delivered Chat training to a major retailer including delivering train the facilitator to the internal L&D team so they could continue to run it in-house.
- Delivery of licenced CX training to over 100 team members at a visitor attraction.
- Part of the delivery team for the Developing Confident Managers programme for a non-ministerial government department of the UK Government, located across the UK.
Qualifications, memberships and other relevant skills
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management – 1997
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive and Senior Level Coaching and Mentoring – 2021
- Licensed to facilitate TMSDI’s Team Management Profile tool – 2015
- Approved by CMI to facilitate Level 3 Award, Certificate & Diploma in First Line Management, Level 5 Award in Management & Leadership and Level 3 Award in Coaching & Mentoring
- Approved by ILM to facilitate and assess Level 3, 4 and 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management and Level 3 Award and Certificate in Effective Coaching & Mentoring and Level 5 Certificate and Diploma in Effective Coaching & Mentoring
- Licensed to facilitate Group Training Certificate (formerly Group Training Techniques) – People 1st
- Licensed to facilitate Practical Training Certificate (formerly Craft Facilitator Award) – People 1st