Keystone are leadership coaching specialists, helping the people in your organisation to develop their leadership skills. To support your organisation performance and growth, there are a range of leadership training courses and solutions available, including:
- Management training and coaching
- Accredited coaching courses and qualifications
- Safety leadership coaching programmes
- 'Coach the coach' workshops
- Talent management and coaching
- 1-2-1 coaching sessions for managers and leaders
- Team problem-solving workouts
- 1-2-1 executive tailoured strategic support
Why your organisation needs leadership coaching
Your people benefit from the number of techniques our expert coaches, facilitators and consultants can draw upon to achieve the outcomes you want. These include traditional and innovative leadership coaching models, Appreciative Enquiry, Transactional Analysis, Motivational Interviewing, drama-based coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Techniques, dynamic or corridor coaching skills, Clean Language and a huge range of psychometric and diagnostic tools to raise self-awareness and effect sustained behavioural change. Whether you partner with us to offer 1-2-1 coaching or to upskill a pool of internal coaches, these approaches will build the engagement and capability of your employees.
Leadership training for HR Professionals
Many of our clients are keen to embed a coaching culture in their organisations. This is something we are passionate about. Our experience tells us this is a key engagement and retention tool and a driver of innovation. The CIPD also suggests that a coaching culture can benefit an organisation in a number of specific ways:
- Competent technical experts are helped to develop better interpersonal or managerial skills.
- Individuals' potential is developed and career support is provided.
- Leaders promoted to more senior roles are helped to develop a more strategic perspective.
- Conflict situations are resolved more effectively through communication.
Research published in the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching shows that leadership management courses and leadership coaching positively correlate to factors driving employee engagement such as motivation, commitment, competence, work relationships, job satisfaction and personal confidence. Imagine what this sort of engagement could do in your organisation.
Our personalised training allows us to equip HR teams to become effective consultants and strategic support within an organisation. We train the team in coaching and consultancy models so they develop the skills to become a driver of dialogue, engagement and results across boundaries within the organisation. To find out more about our HR training, click here.